Website Elderly Housing Development & Operations Corporation
- Knowledge of general office procedures and ability to use standard office equipment.
- Good communication skills required.
- Bi-Lingual preferred.
- Basic knowledge of HUD programs.
- Computer skills.
- Must have Tax Credit experience.
The Administrative Assistant I will greet the public coming into the office, ascertain their needs, answers telephone call inquiries and directs them accordingly. May make future appointments, and answer inquiries of a general nature regarding the office and building operations. Will perform a variety of general clerical tasks associated with the operation of the office.
40 hours per week.
- Operate office machines, such as computer and calculator.
- Open and log incoming mail, and prepares outgoing mail or other outgoing material for delivery.
- Maintain confidential applicant and resident records, periodically updating such records and files.
- Conduct rectification interviews and adjusting rental records of residents who receive federally subsidized housing assistance.
- Collect resident security deposits and rents when authorized by the Community Manager.
- Coordinate with the Community Manager’s assistance the handling of residents work orders and the referral of resident’s complaints or requests for assistance to the proper person.
- Compile copy and/or collate data/reports
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by the Community Manager.
Line of Authority:
The position of Administrative Assistant I receives direct supervision from the Community Manager or the Assistant Manager.
In the absence of the Community Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Administrative Assistant I assume responsibility for the day-to-day management functions of the property under the guidance of the Regional Director
Elderly Housing Development & Operations Corporation and EHDOC Management LLC are equal opportunity employers.